I felt bad for the kids since we had such a rockin New Years Eve party without them so we had kids over New Years Day and had fun. They played the WII, a round of Lave Ball (with much supervision) and I let them finally made a gingerbread house-you know since the season over. It was all broken up in the box so I have each pair of kids a side to decorate. I had horrible luck putting it together but this was the finished product. We all had a good time even though I was super grumpy after partying the night before.
5 years ago
2 comments:
You were so sweet to let the kids have a fun day! They were soooo jealous that we had such a fun party, lol!
p.s~ good job on your blog! :)
I like your gingerbread house it's great. How fun for them and I am proud of you. Your blog is fun and I love your family picture. Love you!
Post a Comment