Jerilyn, Me, and Kari...both friends that I grew up with. We all lived on the same street. It was so much fun to catch up.
It's so hard for me to find the time to blog anymore but I'm attempting to get back on the band wagon. I got to go up to Utah for a womens type conference that the Andersen Family does every year called Legacy. It kind of links the generations of women together. It's always very inspirational and fun to see all my cousins and aunts and grandma. I got to see all my sisters and my mom. It was a great energized to want to be a better mom and have a little break.
3 comments:
I'm SO glad you got to go! You are all SO beautiful!!!
I can never manage to look at cameras right. What is wrong with me?
What happened to the wedding dress picture?
That sounds like an incredibly good time! Such a great idea! Glad your trip went well. :)
Post a Comment