Mom and Dad of the Cobb clan, we've been married 15 years and have built quite the fam. We love each other more than life, it's an awesome rollercoaster being husband and wife.
Sierra
Sierra is my little mama, always helping and causing drama. I love her mind and how it's always thinking...she's our awesome oldest and definatelly the boldest.
Mykaila
Kaila is our cutie pie, quiet but so fun and always on the run. I love how she finds beauty in everything, she's the second and also out little sassy thing.
Alyssa
Alyssa is our middle child, she's sweet and loud and sometimes wild. I love her desire to learn and grow and how she always keeps me on my toes.
Emma
Emma is our miracle child, she strong willed, adorable and our most wild. I love her zest for life, even though her mischief has caused a lot of strife. Click on my picture or go to emmarebekah.blogspot.com for more about me.
Matthew
Matthew is our little man, he's all boy even with all the girls toys. I love his hugs and happy smile, he causes mischeif to but it's so worth while.
Tessa
Tessa is our youngest but definately not our smallest. I love her layed back attitude and how her smile can always brighten my mood.
1 comment:
Love the nose pickin' Don't you love kids!!! Ha!
This happens to me all the time too. But I have half the kid you do.
Post a Comment