Sunday, January 25, 2009

We've been all tired out around here. We are far from moved in and settled but we are all happy. This has been by far our most interesting move. Thanks so much to everyone who helped. We started moving Thanksgiving weekend and crashed down the week before Christmas. Our stuff is still everywhere but we have a place to sleep and get dressed. It's been great to be with family. I'm learning to get over my personal space issues. I've always known I was a little weird this way but it's nice to know I can adjust when needed. I wouldn't say I'm a home body but I like my own space to get away from it all. The kids did really great at first and still love being near grandma and grandpa, they are also getting close to Aunt Kelli. I can tell it's starting to wear on them in other ways but they've been terrific overall. I'm so grateful to a Heavenly Father who can see the big picture and give me patience and comfort until I do. I feel a weird sense of calm here, I know were in the right place even though I'm sleeping in a formal dinning room. I can't get over how generous mom and dad cobb and aunt kelli have been. Well, not much to report but we are alive and well. Emma had an appointment last week which I put an update on her blog emmarebekah.blogspot.com I'll be keeping everyone updated on her progress. Please continue to pray for her. Much Love!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love you! You amaze me with all you do. I have it so easy but somehow find time to complain. You are all in our prayers.

Becky said...

You are probably one of the most kind, patient people I know :) I hope you get to see the big picture soon! I miss you and look forward to getting together soon!

Stacey said...

Ohh, that is a cute picture! Your kids are sooo dang cute!! I love reading about your family!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you found me! I love reading about your family and looking at pictures of your adorable kids. You really are amazing! I'd love some tips on how you do it all. Email me when you get a chance. Love you lots!