We went to a park in Upland with our friends the Carters and Heywoods for Tessa's birthday Saturday. I'm a dork about taking pictures of everyone so you can't really see who all was there but we filled the park with 13 kids and 6 adults and only 2 families. It was nice to just enjoy the day and play. Tessa started her party off asleep from the ride there and ended it asleep in Daddy's arms. We went to the Carters after the park for cake and play- thank you Mike and Beck! I'm feeling very emotional about my baby turning one. I've never thought I'd be that way...I always thought those women were saps...I guess I'm a sap now.
5 years ago
3 comments:
I'm so glad we got to celebrate Tessa's birthday. I can't believe she is 1. I remember when you told me you were pregnant. That was when we first started hanging out. It is just SO weird because I feel like I have known you forever.
She is too cute!! I can't believe how much she looks like a Cobb!! =)
Wow, your baby is one year old! You're no sap, Heather, that's a serious milestone. :) What a cute girl, so glad you all had a fun celebration for her. :)
Post a Comment