We had Mykaila's baptism yesterday. It was so awesome to watch her make such an important step in her life. She had such a sweet spirit about it with a little bit of nervousness. I'm so proud of her. You'd think that since we postponed it from last month we would have had a it together better but I didn't. It all came together great but I felt bad we didn't let more people know. She was happy and enjoyed it all so I guess that's all that matters. I'm so grateful for such a sweet, beautiful daughter. She also bore her testimony the next day in church and I was so impressed with her sincerity. She really felt the spirit and knew that her baptism was the right thing to do because of the joy that she felt. She also already has such a strong love of the Savior. I learn so much from her everyday.
5 years ago
1 comment:
So Sweet! and I loved the testimonies yesterday!
Post a Comment