Easter came and went so fast this year but I loved it. Kids woke up and found were the Easter Bunny hid there baskets outside. It happened so fast I only got the younger kids looking for them. Before we got baskets they each got a small present from Matt and I that would help them think about what Easter is and we talked about the Atonement and Resurrection, I enjoyed it so much I want to make it a new tradition.
Notice how we've included other holidays as to not hurt there feelings. Above we have a forth of July shirt on Sierra and below we have Christmas lights next to Alyssa. Oh, and I believe Matthews pjs might be halloween. Aren't we festive.
Aren't these the best expression? I love the joy young children can't help but show on there faces. I wish adult were so readable.
We attempted to do a family picture as to replace the Christmas one we have at the top of our blog but Emma and Tessa fell asleep on the way home from church. I did everything I could to wake up Emma but she was spent so you'll just have to continue to enjoy our Christmas picture at the top of our blog until we have another occasion to all dress up.
2 comments:
Both of the family photos you have are WONDERFUL!
You sure make Cute kids!
I just found your blog! Yay! I didn't even know you had one! Your family is so beautiful and i am so happy that you find so much happiness inspite of trials! Isn't life awesome with all the challenges and blessings?! It sure makes you appreciate it all! Love to you all!!! Mylinda:)
Post a Comment