Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes on 8!


Here's Matt and his best friends, Mike and Mike . I don't know why I didn't get a picture of Becky and Amy while we were all together but I'll have to get one this weekend when they come to help me pack. They're so awesome and so are there husbands. I feel the need to emit any confussion about this picture, all the men in this picture are married to their wives. When Amy took me to Disneyland for my birthday she was telling a worker that we were there the week before celebrating out anniversary, she turned to me and said, Congratulations. We quickly explained that we had been there with our husbands celebrating our anniversaries...we were not married to each other. Mike felt pretty gay after seeing his hands on Mike's shoulder so I felt the need to make mention. hehehe -

2 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

That's hilarious! I didn't even notice Mike's hand until you mentioned it. That's a great picture of them though.

mikeylikesit said...

I don't know whether I should laugh or run away in fear. I guess I could laugh then run. When Mike said he saw me at the temple, I didn't realize he was one of the ones on the other side of the fence.